The Albariño Organistrum is made with grapes that come from a selected plot that faces the South West and is located at 110m above sea level. The grapes from this vineyard usually ripen sooner than the rest of our plots and have a higher percentage of potential alcohol because of its high level of sugar. We choose these grapes in order to make a wine that could improve after ageing inside the barrels.
It shows a clean attractive straw- yellow colour that has a bright lemon glint in it.
In its high intensity aroma, a delicate vanilla touch can be sensed jointly with the elegant and pervading wood perfume given by the barrel. Also, the presence of the lemon, grapefruit and all white stone fruits perfumes hints are predominant. The French Allier Oak brings out its special and characteristic mildness conferring a light smoked scent to the wine.
It is dry in the mouth, well- balanced and full- bodied. Its persistence and complexity makes Organistrum harmoniously rounded, ending with a long aftertaste
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: 100% Albariño
- Performance: 50 hl/ha
- Fermentation: Fermentation Allier french oak barrels
- Raising: 3-4 months in oak barrels of 300, 400 and 500 l.
- Gastronomy: Seafood, birds, rice, fish and desserts, IT CONTAINS SULFITES
- Service temperature: 12 -14 ºC
- Alcoholic proof: 12.5%
- Great Gold in Civas 2016.
- Gold medal in Galician Wines, Spirits and Wineries Guide.
- Silver medal in Decanter 2015
- .91 points in Peñín Guide
- 92 points in ABC Guide.
- 93 points in Gourmets Guide.
Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box