Bodegas Martín Códax, one of the pioneers of the prestigious origin nomination Rías Baixas, has elaborated the first late harvest with the mythic Albariño grape; Martín Códax-Gallaecia, the first Albariño wine of “late harvest” in history
It has a golden yellow colour with lemon hints, bright
Intense perfume of raisins, dry fruit, hints of honey and bitter orange marmalade together with a subtle aroma typical of botrytis; although the main characteristics of the variety can be sensed.
In the mouth, it is very lively and it has a touch of sweetness that comes from the maceration giving the impression that the wine is not as dry as it is
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: 100% Albariño
- Fermentation: Alcoholic: Stainless steel vats. Malolactic: Stainless steel vats
- Gastronomy: Seafood, shellfish, poultry, rice, mild cheese IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Service temperature: 10-12º
- Alcoholic proof: 13%
- Gold Medal in Cinvas 2016.
- Great Gold in Galician Wines, Spirits and Wineries Guide.
- 92 puntos en la Guía Peñín.
- 91 puntos Parker
Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box