Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Pizarras de Otero
In the very heart of Bierzo, it can be found Otero. And with the grapes of its unique vineyards it is made Pizarras de Otero. A wine that captures the essence of its native land, bringing the colours, aromas and flavours of Bierzo. Pizarras de Otero can be enjoyed it its youth. Elegant, rounded and full-bodied.
Morello cherry with violet reflections
medium-high intensity. The varietal aromas of fruits (strawberries, plums and blackberries) predominate with subtle hints of floral (violets) and mineral aromas.
Powerful and with nice structure and depth of fruit. Elegant and balanced in the mouth. Clean aftertaste.
- D.O.: Bierzo
- Wine type: Red
- Variety: 100% mencía
- Fermentation: Cold fermentative maceration (10ºC) and postfermentative maceration. Fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
- Gastronomy: Roast or stewed meat, carpaccios, cured meat and goat's cheeses. IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Alcoholic proof: 13% Vol.
- Cluster of Great Gold in the Best Wines for Women 2018
- Diamond in Wine and Women 2018
- Bronze Medal in Decanter 2018