Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Mara Martín grows up in the heart of Monterrei, crossed by endless rivers. Throughout her veins, it flows the real inland Galician essence: freshness and serenity, intimism and deeply rooted sensations. Mara leads you to a brilliant and unforgettable autumn.
Clean and vivid straw-yellow colour.
The varietal aromas of hay, apple and pear predominate with intense hints of wild flowers and subtle nuances of lime citrus.
On the palate, the wine is intense and upfront, with an attractive fatness, depth and structure that derives from lees contact, and a long, persistent finish.
- Total acidity: 5.5 g/l
- Volatile acidity: 0.25 g/l
- Residual sugar: 2.5 g/l
- D.O.: Monterrei
- Wine type: White
- Variety: Godello 100%
- Fermentation: Stainless steel vats with temperature control.
- Gastronomy: Seafood, fish, mild cheese IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Service temperature: 10-12ºC
- Alcoholic proof: 13%
- Gold medal in Cinve 2018
- Gold medal in Magnum Awards 2018
- Bronze medal in Decanter 2018
- Rubíy in Wine and Women 2018