Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Martin Codax, the character who gave name to our Albariño was one of the most important medieval Galician troubadours. Parchment Vindel houses his ballads, the oldest in the Galician-Portuguese, extolling love and passion for the sea.
Clean, bright lemon yellow with greenish reflections
Medium intensity with ripe citrus notes file type and tangerine. Predominant note florarl (hawthorn, jasmine and orange blossom) and a herbal background type hay.
Envelope, fresh and good balance. The aftertaste reminds the note of ripe citrus.
- Total acidity: 6g/l ac. tartárico
- Volatile acidity: 0.35 g/l ac. Acético
- Residual sugar: 3.5 g/l
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: 100% Albariño
- Performance: 58 hl/ha
- Fermentation: stainless steel tanks with temperature control.
- Raising: It hasn't
- Gastronomy: Seafood, fish, white meat, rice, fresh cheeses.
- Service temperature: 12ºC
- Alcoholic proof: 12.5% vol
- Gold medal in Magnum Awards 2018
- Silver medal in Women's Wine and Spirits 2018
- Bronze medal in IWC 2018
- Ruby in Wine and Women 2018