Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
BURGANS is the name of the hill where the winery Bodegas Martin Códax is located. Right there, you can enjoy one of the most amazing views of the Salnés Valley which is surrounded by a range of mountains that separates this region from the rest of the province. It is open to the Ría de Arousa the sea coming inside the land and bringing all its treasures: oysters, mussels and all kinds of sea food.
A bright greenish yellow colour with golden highlights.
A uniquely fruity aroma where the variety is clearly appreciated, highlighting hints of ripe apples, apricots, and peach aromas.
it is rich, mellow and well-balanced. The aftertaste is fully rounded and off dry on the palate with juicy fruit flavours, clean acidity and a long, mineral-dominated finish.
- Total acidity: 6.4 g/l
- Volatile acidity: 0.36 g/l
- Residual sugar: 4.6 g/l
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: Albariño 100%
- Performance: 58hl/ha
- Fermentation: BURGANS is a modern and stylish Albariño that has been made following a strict process (vertical design of the winery, stainless steel vats, temperature control cold system…).
- Gastronomy: Seafood, shellfish, poultry, rice, mild cheese IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Service temperature: 10-12º
- Alcoholic proof: 12.5º
- Bronze medal in Decanter 2018
- Bronze medal in IWC 2018