Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Anxo Martín is the result of the diversity, that makes him unique and different. He is born between the river and the ocean, between mountains and valleys. With his clearly provocative character, he will make us enjoy the unexpected rough edges of his personality.
Brilliant straw-yellow colour.
Highly intense aromas with tropical hints of mango and passion fruit, as well as nuances of white wild flowers, white roses and stone fruits.
En boca es fresco, con una acidez punzante pero In the mouth, it is well structured, balanced and fresh, with a rich tropical character and a lingering finish.
- Total acidity: 6.2 g/l
- Volatile acidity: 0.25 g/l
- Residual sugar: 2.5 g/l
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: 85% Albariño, 10% Caíño blanco, 5% Loureiro
- Fermentation: Stainless steel vats with temperature control
- Gastronomy: Seafood, fish, mild cheese IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Service temperature: 10-12ºC
- Alcoholic proof: 13%