Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Martín Códax Lías is a modern wine that combines tradition and technology. An exhaustive selection of fine lees in all the tanks of the winery is made by our winemaking team who supervises “Battonage” during the first two months.
High aromatic intensity, notes of very ripe fruit of pear, apple or white peach, reminiscent of clean lees aging (yeast, vanilla, fresh warm bread)
Upfront in the mouth, with surprising fat and volume, long finish with fresh fruit, lactic and warm brioche notes.
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: 100% Albariño
- Performance: 54 hl/ha
- Fermentation: Stainless stell vats at 17ºC
- Raising: 12 months under fine lees in stainless steel with 2 months of Battonage.
- Gastronomy: Rice, paste, fish, cheese... IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Service temperature: 12ºC
- Alcoholic proof: 12.5%
- Best White Young Wine without barrel os Spain AEPEV
- Gold Medal in Women's Wine & Spirits Awards 2018
- Silver medal in Cinve 2018