Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Bodegas Martín Códax, one of the pioneers of the prestigious origin nomination Rías Baixas, has elaborated the first late harvest with the mythic Albariño grape; Martín Códax-Gallaecia, the first Albariño wine of “late harvest” in history
It has a golden yellow colour with lemon hints, bright
Intense perfume of raisins, dry fruit, hints of honey and bitter orange marmalade together with a subtle aroma typical of botrytis; although the main characteristics of the variety can be sensed.
In the mouth, it is very lively and it has a touch of sweetness that comes from the maceration giving the impression that the wine is not as dry as it is
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: 100% Albariño
- Fermentation: Alcoholic: Stainless steel vats. Malolactic: Stainless steel vats
- Gastronomy: Seafood, shellfish, poultry, rice, mild cheese IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Service temperature: 10-12º
- Alcoholic proof: 13%
- Gold Medal in Cinvas 2016.
- Great Gold in Galician Wines, Spirits and Wineries Guide.
- 92 puntos en la Guía Peñín.
- 91 puntos Parker