Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Martín Códax Espumoso
The 2015 vintage had the perfect climate conditions. Although June and July were warm and dry, August temperatures were mild. This favoured a slow maturation, providing us with very balanced musts which have a high aromatic intensity.
Clean, bright lemon yellow with golden hints.
Citrusy, fruity (green apple) and with balsamic notes (aromatic herbs). The varietal aromas are perfectly balanced with the lees and bakery notes created during the aging.
In mouth, the creaminess from the lees is prominent and it has a living bubble which is very well integrated, providing it with freshness and persistence.
- Residual sugar: Classification: dry. 18 gr/l.
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Variety: Albariño
- Fermentation: The wine has been kept on its lees for three months before its production using the traditional champanoise method. Tirage: February 2016.
- Raising: It aged on lees for eighteen months before the disgorgement date.
- Gastronomy: It contains sulphites.
- 88 points in Peñín Guide 2019
- 87 points in Gourmets Guide 2019