Customize your own box with 6 bottles and get a gift
Pick the bottles for your box
Martín Códax Vindel
In the 100 aniversary of the discovery of the Vindel Parchment, the only manuscript with the original letter and musics of the trovadour Martín Códax, Martín Códax Vindel was born.
Clean, intense yellow colour with touch of lemon
Intense, stone fruit, ripe apple, quince, lactic notes, spiced, caramel, cinnamon, very complex.
Wine with a very long mouth, gliceric and silky. Aftertaste with white chocolate hints and ripe fruit.
- Total acidity: 6.3 g/l
- Volatile acidity: 0.35 g/l
- Residual sugar: 4 g/l
- D.O.: Rias Baixas
- Wine type: White
- Variety: 100% Albariño
- Performance: 35 hl/ha
- Fermentation: Stainless steel vats at 17ºC and barrels of 225 L.
- Raising: Reductive aging in vats for a year.
- Gastronomy: Fatty fishes, soft suaces, white meats. IT CONTAINS SULFITES.
- Service temperature: 10-12ºC
- Alcoholic proof: 13%
- Great Gold in Civas 2016.
- Best White Wine in Semana Vitivinícola Guide.
- 93 points in Peñín Guide.