On the 31st of July at 16.00 o’clock, Bodegas Martín Códax receives the conference “Towards a sustainable viticulture. 10 years of I+D in Martín Códax“, a talk open to the public in which it is intended to do a route of the evolution of the cellar on the subject of research and development as well as to analyze the trends and unrests of the sector with regard to the sustainability.
The experts in the sector, Jose Ramón Lisarrague, Agricultural Engineer Doctor of the Polytechnic University of Madrid and Antonio Palacios, Doctor in Biology and Oenologist, professor Associate of the UR and manager of laboratories Excell Ibérica, will accompany as tellers to Miguel Tubío and Katia Álvarez, Director of Viticulture and Manageress of Oenology of Bodegas Martín Códax, respectively.
The program of the day is the following one:
- Aromas and albariño.
- Introduction to the aromas of the Albariño
- Zoning of the Salnés: effect on the aromatic profiles of the Albariño
- TERRORIS, aromatic characterization of the albariño in the Subareas of the Salnés, County and Rosebush.
- Vigor of the Vineyard, influences the aromatic potential of the albariño.
- Climatic and albariño change.
- Project Demeter.
- Management of the water in scenarios of climatic change.
- global productivity, biomass and effects on the quality.
- Sustainability and albariño.
- Viñas Atlanticas.
- Viticulture of Accuracy.
- Memory of sustainability of Martín Códax. Calculation of the footprint of CO2.
- Horizon 2020.
All that one that is interested will be able to be present but to be able to go it is necessary to confirm the assistance to the cellar in telephone 986526040 or else through the mail email@example.com.